Feel like the nights are drawing in and you have nothing to look forward to?! The dreaded summer blues are starting to take hold as winter fast approaches! Use our 5 top tips on how to beat back those blues!
- Get out and about – We all know the weather can be very hit and miss, but sometimes getting outdoors is just what your need. Wrapping up and taking a stroll will boost your intake of vitamin D and help you connect with the outdoors
- Retail Therapy – Since it is starting to get cooler and the summer clothing is being pushed to the back of the wardrobe, it would be rude to not buy a few new pieces! A new jumper or pair of boots to get you through the winter season…perfect!
- Me time – It is always important to focus on yourself, especially if you are feeling a bit low. Take some time out to have a long hot bath, snuggle up and watch a film and pamper yourself with a face mask.
- Get a good night’s sleep- Not getting enough sleep can lead to mood changes. Ensuring your get enough sleep will maximise concentration, help you feel refreshed and focused. The Harrogate Candle Company’s Dream fragrance has the relaxing properties of lavender oil blended beautifully with the sweetness of vanilla and the depth of musk to create a truly warming and dreamy fragrance, perfect to relax you before bed.
- Clear out your wardrobe – Clearing out old clothes and making some space can be a great way to beat the blues. Donating your old things to charity or simply making space and reorganising can really refocus
- Looking forward – Planning ahead can really help…why not look at your next trip away! Having something to look forward to gives purpose and focus!