Terms & Conditions
‘THE HARROGATE CANDLE COMPANY LTD’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd DETAILS
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08296217 whose registered address is Unit 101, Hammerain House, Hookstone Drive, Harrogate,N Yorks HG2 8ER and it operates the https://theharrogatecandlecompany.com/. The registered VAT number is 123 4567 89.
You can contact The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd by email on email@example.com/
‘THE HARROGATE CANDLE COMPANY LTD. WEBSITE Sales Terms
Harrogate Candle Company accept the following methods of payment- Credit cards- Visa ( including Electron Credit), Visa Premium, Mastercard, Mastercard Premium, Diners Club International (incl Discover,BC card and Dina Card)
Debit cards- Visa Debit, (including Electron), Debit Mastercard, VPAY (VISA), PayPal
Cheques are accepted – Payable to THE HARROGATE CANDLE COMPANY LTD – your goods will be dispatched after cheques have cleared.
Deliveries to UK Mainland Only
Orders over £50 are delivered free of charge.
Below £50 – P&P charge of £3.85 is automatically applied to all orders except for larger contract customers where special carriage /courier terms have been negotiated and agreed.
RETURNS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you wish to cancel an order you must inform us in writing as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject heading of “Order Cancellation”. Please include your Order ID number in this email.
- If we receive your order cancellation instruction before we have dispatched the goods to you, you shall be entitled to a full refund of the total order price.
- If we receive your order cancellation after we have dispatched your goods to you, then you may no longer cancel your order. However, you are entitled to return the goods to us in accordance with the Returns section.
- Subject to your compliance with the Returns section above, if you are returning your goods because they were damaged in transit, or because the wrong products were delivered, or because the products delivered were materially different from what was described on the website when you purchased the products, then you shall be entitled to a refund of the full product price(s) of the returned product(s) and a refund of the full price of the original delivery charge.
- Subject to your compliance with the Returns section above, in all other circumstances you will be entitled to a refund of the full product price(s) of the returned product(s) and the delivery charge you incurred.
Your refund will be applied to the credit/debit card used to make the transaction within 14 working days of our acceptance of your returned goods.
All items are subject to availability –we will endeavour to communicate stock availability on our website.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any or all items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 14 days from delivery, subject to the following conditions:
- You must inform us of your intention to return the goods to us in writing within 14 days of receiving the goods by sending an email to email@example.com with a Subject heading of “Order Return”. Please include your Order ID in this email and clearly state your reasons for returning the goods to us.
- If you wish to return only part of the order then please also clearly state which items you wish to return.
- You must wait for our response by email before returning the goods. We may correspond with you by email to discuss the condition of the goods you wish to return.
- If you wish to return items other than defects in the goods, or incomplete or incorrect delivery, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please retain Proof of Posting to provide proof that you have returned the goods to us –this will be required in the unlikely event of the goods being lost in transit.
- We will provide you with a Returns Form with a unique Returns Number when we have completed this process with you. You must complete and sign this Returns Form and include it with the package you return to us.
- You must return the goods to us by a registered/recorded delivery service (which requires a signature by the recipient) with suitable carriage insurance to the following address:
Returns Department, The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ Unit 101, Hammerain House, Hookstone Avenue, Harrogate, N Yorks, HG2 8ER .
- We cannot accept damaged or lost returns, and reserve the right to refuse your return if you do not send it by registered/recorded mail.
- You must return the goods unused.
- All returned products must be adequately packaged for return. If you have opened the product packaging, or you have damaged the packaging so that it cannot be reused, we reserve the right to provide you with a partial refund only. You must retain your original registered/recorded mail receipt in case we require proof of the return in the unlikely event that your return package does not reach us.
- Please note, if we reasonably believe the returned goods have been used you will not be entitled to a refund. You will be responsible for arranging for the delivery of your returned goods back to yourself within 28 days of our receipt of your returned goods.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All material and images are owned by or registered to The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd.
WoW ‘ Wax On Wax’ is a registered trademark of The Harrogate Candle Company. Any use of this website or its content is prohibited without our prior permission.