Need some inspiration to add Spring to your interiors…hopefully our blog will give you some ideas!
- Lighten colours and tone – We can’t all re-decorate our homes to match the latest season but simple things can be done to lift the colours. Replacing throws & cushions with light, fresh colours can really bring a new edge to your interiors.
- Spring clean – Not just giving your house a tickle round with a duster and hoover, but have a clear out. Clearing surfaces and aiming for a more minimal look will simplify your space and make it feel cleaner and bigger.
- Flowers – Nothing brings Spring in to your home like fresh flowers…enough said.
- Fragrances – choose a light, uplifting reed diffuser to create a background fragrance in your home. Our favourite for creating that Spring feeling is The Harrogate Candle Company’s zingy and invigorating ‘Happy’ fragrance.
- Fresh air – Open a window and allow some fresh air in. We know it might not be warm enough to fling open the doors and sit outside, but allowing some fresh air to circulate will really help.
- Re-arrange – Want a fresh look without redecorating, why not try rearranging your furniture to keep things new and exciting.